Harmon's Haven

Meet amazing dad Robbie, mother-in-training Jesika, 7 year old best big sister Bree, 5 year old boy in every way Gabe, 3 year old who thinks he's 10 years old who makes us all laugh McKay,
and 9 month old sweetest Quinn Marie...the Harmon Family!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pre-Christmas Fun~

We love December! There are so many fun things to do...
like getting a Christmas tree... (ours wasn't this big, but we found a perfect little one for our apartment!)
Going to a Christmas parade... (this was Bree's first parade and she LOVED it! She especially loved the candy :) and the marching bands! I thought I would take a picture by the fire truck because I realized that we're probably the only ones who have blue firetrucks! Go UNC!) Decorating the Christmas tree...
Having a fun date/celebration for Robbie finishing his finals... (He took a picture of our meal because he was impressed with my coconut shrimp...so easy and healthy cause it's baked, not fried! Yummy with a little mango salsa and side of canteloupe!) And of course all of the Christmas preparations, caroling, and getting ready to go see family was all so fun too! We can't wait to go to Utah!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I would love your coconut shrimp recipe! It looks delicious.

Jess said...

Okay, this is probably a very random comment...But I came across your blog and totally recognized you. I don't know if you remember me, but we used to double date with some boys in high school. I just wanted to say "Hi!" and tell you that your little family is just gorgeous!